Full legal counselling in the purchase of properties;drafting and negotiating any kind of contract regarding the purchase or sale of properties and land, both urban and rural; building work and development contracts; ownership proceedings; preparation of powers of representation in Spanish, German and English.
Counselling for real estate investment, sale and purchase of properties
Gesche has been counselling foreign clients in the sale and purchase of property in the Canary Islands and throughout Spainfor years. In these instances, the client usually requests the firm to manage the purchase or sale of a property, whereby we take care of the whole procedure, including all the paperwork. For instance, when selling a property, Mr. Ricardo Gesche normally receives a notarised power of attorney in order to carry out all the proceedings involved with the sale, and is personally responsible for the full procedure, which would include the following steps:
- Contacting trustworthy real estate agencies to sell the property
- Valuation of the property, if necessary
- Previous calculation of the taxes to be paid by the seller
- Negotiation on behalf of the client to achieve the best conditions in the sale
- Negotiations on behalf of the client to achieve the best sale conditions possible
- Drafting of a pre-agreement of the sale agreement, drafting of the notary deed, mortgage cancellation and/or the cancellation of any other possible debt
- Undersigning agreements or sale agreements as the client’s representative, receiving payment and its transfer to the client
- Changing all the property’s utility bills, paperwork at the town hall, opening and closing bank accounts
This law firm takes care of all the procedures and paperwork required to sell a property, providing a service that means that the client can disengage from the matter and just await their money to be deposited into theirhome bank account.